"Most of us are so busy doing what we think we have to do, that we do not think about what we really want to do. Robert Percival
|I Home I About Us I Book Store I Reviews I Speaking I Resources I Contact Us I|
12 Keys To True Success
1. The Engine that Powers Your Dreams - Defining Your Vision
This unit will help you clearly define your vision and mission in life and begin the process of writing it down.
2. The Building Blocks of Character - Clarifying & Aligning Your Values
You will learn how to clarify what truly is valuable to you and then make the choice to live by your values.
3. Breaking Glass Ceilings - Identifying and Changing Your Limiting Beliefs
Discover what some of the "glass ceilings" are in your life and how to smash through them into new levels of success.
4. You Are What You Think You Are - Increasing Performance by Raising Expectations:
Develops a firm understanding of how God wants you to think so you can change from the inside out.
5. The Awesome Power of Your Tongue - Speaking Words of Life
Learn how to use words to edify and empower people including you!
6. Know Whose You Are - Discovering Whose Image You Are Molded In
Understand the incredible significance of being created in the image of Almighty God! Watch it greatly enhance your confidence, your esteem, and ultimately your performance.
7. The Wind Beneath Your Wings - Gaining Altitude with a Rising Attitude
Realize how changing your attitude can change your life forever. Your attitude can make or break you, the great thing is the choice is up to you!
8. Evidence of Things Unseen - Using the Dynamic Duo of Faith and Imagination
Learn to accomplish almost anything by extending faith and using the amazing imagination God gave you.
9. Create a Compelling Future - Harnessing the Power of Goal-Setting
In this special "hands on" unit, you will have the opportunity to step aside from any past limitations and let your lifetime goals pour out of you.
10. Lights, Camera...Action! - Developing and Implementing Your Action Plan
Discover how to take at least one of your key goals and catapult it into a plan of action that can be implemented into your daily life.
11. Maximize Your Resources - Taking Control of Your Time and Treasure
God wants us to be good stewards of our time and money. This unit will give you tools you can use to better manage and prioritize your time and finances.
12. The Key to Lasting Happiness - Building Loving Relationships
There is no true success in life without successful relationships. Learn how to make all your relationships great and filled with the love from above.
created by Classic Web Development